Tuesday 29 September 2009

$0.04 in 31 ad clicks!

I've checked once again my Google Adsense, and it seems that its not doing well. I have received 31 clicks and I only earn $0.04? How cruel is that anyway. I don't know if the advertisers of the ad I have attached to someone's site which receives 500-700 impressions daily are out of credits already? His site is all about uploading music and video files, and my ads are reflecting to the niche of his website. We'll, at least I've tested his site for a week and it really works for the clicks only, not my earnings. We'll, it's a good experience actually.....and I am planning to change everything after a week of getting total impressions and clicks daily. I have an alternative way to put another ad in his website which will attract more visitors. I do believe that when he received so many impressions in his website, he did the real hard SEO job.

No comments:

Post a Comment