Tuesday 22 September 2009

My article finally submitted to Ezine!

For the first time, I have submitted my article to Ezine along with the backlink of course. It was still on pending status, but I'm confident that my article will be approved for publication w/in a week or less. This is another way of doing SEO services because one article with backlink can be submitted to multiple article directories, as long as your article was not published in your own website or blog. In DigitalPoint forums, many of the members are posting their article submission services. It is also possible that when we submit those, it needs to be rewritten or be spunned, but according to many, one article is enough as long as it is not ye existed in your site or blog. That's one way of increase another backlink of your site through the means of SEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment