Thursday 17 September 2009

Two wireless providers could be a solution…..

There were some two huge companies which both handle services in cellphone networking and internet connections and they were known to be Smart Communications and Globe Telecommunications. These are the biggest rivals when it comes to cellphones and internet speed and other types of services. This is a great alternative if I have disconnections in my computer in an emergency situation, especially my huge project about SEO.

Smart’s wireless internet flash drive called Smart Bro has a speed of 2 Mbps and it cost less than $20, but on the other hand, Globe’s wireless internet flash drive called Globe Tattoo only cost $2 less than Smart’s. But I am depending on their speed and accuracy, and also their hourly rate when I buy a prepaid card. This is where I can buy any of those just to have backups in my SEO project if I experienced disconnections only.

No comments:

Post a Comment