Tuesday 29 September 2009

My SEO teammates works again!

After a tragedy at the huge tropical storm "Ondoy" in the Luzon area of the Philippines, electricity is backed up again and my affected teammates are back to work once again. All of them are girls, and they are very good in SEO. Three of them are more focused on forum backlinks and social bookmarks, and their reports and backlinks are still on. My three other teammates, who are residing in the Visayas area, including my best friend, having no problem in terms of work because we're not really affected by the huge tropical storm "Ondoy", but only experiencing heavy rains randomly. Forum backlinks are the easiest way to generate more backlinks to our site, and this is what we're doing right now, for our respective sites, and as a team...we always support each other through SEO jobs. They won't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment