Thursday 17 September 2009

Disconnections do hate me a lot!

I was so frustrated when I do some SEO work which has deadlines, our router and service provider are not good enough for me, and sometimes around evening, we have notice that due to some breakdown with the server. I have a huge project going on here and this disconnection makes me sick and it may affect my client’s patience and expectancy. However, I have a feeling that there should be another way, but how?

Proxies should not work too because the router’s IP still in control. As I’m really concern about my job, I won’t let my clients down. This is a huge project and I have to be serious about it even I have a thesis project going on which my graduation chances are on the line if I didn’t study my thesis well. My clients are patient, but I’m not going to let down both my SEO projects and my thesis project.

No comments:

Post a Comment