Monday 14 September 2009

iTrader being trusted?

Have you been so familiar about the so-called iTrader? In DigitalPoint forums, they have enabled iTrader and what could that mean? It means the number of good and bad feedbacks are being recorded. If you have a positive feedback from your client, then your iTrader will be added +1, but if it's negative, your iTrader will be deducted. Why is it even you have a lot of good feedbacks rather than negatove ones, or even no negatives, why would still sensitive to them?

They are considered strangers you know, because you deal with the person whom you don't know. As for me, even I have 32 good and only one bad, my client still won't trust me to pay in full, instead he pay me half upfront, and another half when I'm done with the report and submit to him successfully. That's life you know, it depends on the attitude and sensitivity of the person, whenever the work is related to SEO, content, designing and other freelance related jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment