Tuesday 15 September 2009

Giving a good SEO and SEM education

If you're a graduate of Information Technology course, what would you suggest to your beloved university? We'll for me, I want to implement a course subject called SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing). I really don't know where I could find such SEO books there, but only e-books I have in my database, which are free to download.

I want to buy a real book related to SEO and SEM, so that when the time comes if this subject is for real, I could be a part-time instructor there in the university I will soon graduate this October. If Management Information System has a topic about SEO, no problem but I think it only ends up on basic and advanced HTML. I will wait for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment