Monday 28 September 2009

Oral defense tomorrow! Later for SEO!

This is one of the toughest challenge I ever wanna face in my career, the oral defense n our project study. This is one requirement for me in order to graduate next month. We have three panelists, and all of them are professionals. So I set aside my SEO first, because graduation is my first priority, and it's on the line tomorrow! I hope me and my other colleagues will survive this oral defense and to graduate next month! Our project study is all about our resort, which is an existed one. We have the advantage of it, because we've visited the resort and to see what future plans are we going to implement. In the near future, if we have our own website about the resort, I'm doing the SEO thing again! After our oral defense tomorrow....and class on Management Information Systems.....I'm going SEO again!

I'll update here guys if we passed or not. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment