Friday 25 September 2009

SEO articles are still alive!

Just as I thought, the SEO articles are not yet sold because both of the bidders cancelled their order. I don't know why? The reason is that one of them wants a huge pack of SEO articles, while the other one is still not responding to me. The offer will close within 24 hours from now and time is already running out! These SEO articles of mine are unique, handwritten and 100% CS Passed proven. I just did this for myself through my imaginary thoughts. I hope within 24 hours, there's still one buyer out there who is interested to buy all of my SEO articles for just $13.00. I accept Paypal for payments and I'm still waiting for a customer to make his order to my SEO articles.

Stay tuned...if I got paid!

2 comments:

  1. I know you are a very good SEO writer or articles. Some of the client will buy your articles without Copyscape or original writing. There some client would like to buy an interesting topics such SEO, health and entertainment. I hope you will paid soon as possible. You will be happy to receive payments from your Paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please show more details about your SEO Articles offer? I can be interested but you show a little or zero details.

    Nobody will buy something that don’t know, that can’t see or hear, and that doesn’t haves any references for anyone. Nobody knows who you're.

    ReplyDelete