Sunday 27 September 2009

Advertising my Adsense to other sites?

Is it possible to advertise my own Google Adsense to other sites? Just like link, ad or banner exchange to other webmasters? It is possible...but needs to pay monthly. I have tested my Google Adsense to be advertised in one uploading site, but it's not enough. I only earned $0.01 for about 500 impressions I received, at least I know that his site that I advertise my Google Ads receive many unique visitors daily. It may increase the chance of getting up to SERPS and generate more money as well. I can do SEO for his site too, but I think I can't because I'm not obliged to do it. I'm only obliged to advertise my Google Adsense to test if my earnings will grow. But if I want to increase my SERPS for my blog, traffic services should be rendered and likewise, SEO as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment