Monday 14 September 2009

Managing more social bookmarks than one

I have browsed all over the internet to search some of the huge list of do-follow social bookmarks and I found a database site which I'm yet to mentioned about that, which has over 200+ do-follow social bookmarks existed, even MySpace, Facebook and Twitter were included on the top results. I saw some sites which they also have more than one social bookmarks being handled, but I don't like to mention their name.

Why is it that they won't stick to just one social bookmark? Ah I get it! Notice that all of them uses revenueads like Google Adsense, Clickbank, Chitika, Bidvertiser and other clickable ads, every time I visit pages of their stories together with the links, a revenue ad appeared between or within the post. It is part of another SEO strategy which they have to strengthen their revenue income which two or more social bookmarks are worth to be one of your own, but could be difficult in maintaining them.

No comments:

Post a Comment