Monday 14 September 2009

Shopping bookmarks are really attractive after all

In a challenging but easy task on submitting products to shopping bookmarks, you can be easily attracted because of the shopping items you ever seen, and not only that, it also acts as a social networking or community company like MySpace, Friendster, Facebook and Twitter. I’m currently submitting different salon products I was paid for to Kaboodle and StyleHub, and soon to other shopping social bookmarks, which are many of them existed.

Their script and template are very attractive, together with their menus and features. It’s so easy to submit a link to Kaboodle and StyleHub, and if I am obliged to do 500 links submitted, I would have done that in a day or two. Since I have a busy schedule, at least three days will do. Anyway, shopping bookmarks like Kaboodle and StyleHub makes me attracted after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment