Wednesday 11 November 2009

I'm about to create my own Facebook groups

Tomorrow, I'm going to create my own Facebook groups and I have different kinds of interest that will be suitable for my needs, especially the affiliate programs that I've joined. Facebook is a good place for search optimising and I heard that one guy who have 300,000 fans there have earned more money because of using Facebook as one of his database for business purposes and web optimising. Here are my potential groups that I will create:

1. SEO group
2. Tech gadgets/Cellphone/Laptops/Video gaming group
3. Forex/Business group
4. Weight reduction/Diet group

I don't know where to start, but if I use this very well for web optimising, I would definitely become a very successful group leader with many fans and they will be updated of my latest posts especially the affiliate product or hoplinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment